How to sew an Apple Coaster
It's time to get creative guys! Today's amazing pattern is going to blow your mind. The Apple Coaster is just so cute, I could sew this pattern all day long! This is surely one project you shouldn't miss. It is also a great opportunity for beginners to learn not only to sew the coaster but how to quilt a fabric. Learn how to sew this wonderful piece by checking out the free pattern below.
- Assorted Red Fabric scraps
- (1) 10” x 10” piece of Low Volume Fabric
- (1) 4” x 5” Piece Green Fabric for Leaves
- (1) 10” x 10” Piece Backing Fabric
- Small piece of Brown Wool Felt
- (1) 10” x 10” piece of Quilt Batting
- Sewing tools
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.