How to Make Children's Leggings
Hello again guys. Do you ladies enjoy wearing leggings? I’m sure that most, if not all of us, do. They are very comfortable, easy, and light and give us a pleasant feeling. So why not make a pair for your little girls or for your babies? If we enjoy wearing them, then they definitely will! Give them the freedom and coziness that they deserve. The fact that they are made by you makes them even more special! And you can start this project right away simply by clicking on the link below.
- A pair of current leggings that fit your child well
- Some jersey material and matching thread. I prefer cotton elastane jersey, but whatever suits your budget.
- Some plain paper, stuck together to draw an outline onto
- A sewing machine
- A serger/overlocker (optional)
- Some 3/4 inch elastic – I like the non folding type – and a large safety pin or bodkin.
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.