How to Make a Sleepover Pillowcase
Hey everyone. Learn to sew the perfect pillow case for any type of sleepover. Pillows are simply a must for every sleepover, and pillows need cases. This pattern will teach you how to make beautiful and stylish pillowcases in the fastest and easiest way possible. So make sure to check this out immediately friends, we don't want to miss the sleepover.
- Two 21” x 26” main fabric
- -Two 21” x 11” coordinating fabric (for top border on pillowcase)
- -Two 21” x 18” pieces of fabric (for zippered pocket)
- -One 6” x 14” piece of fabric for the handle
- -12” zipper
- -Two 2” x 13” fusible interfacing
- -1 LARGE button
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.