Autumn Leaves Fall Table Runner
The autumn leaves fall table runner combines the beautiful leaves and the beautiful colors of that time of the year. The fall might be cold and gray but trust me it is definitely very colorful. The leaves give it that beautiful and super warm effect that just warms up your heart. So friends, get some wonderful fabrics and make a beautiful table runner that will give your table that beauty it needs for the fall.
- 3/4 yards fabric for the table runner base
- fabric scraps in all your favorite fall colors
- a 13” x 39” strip of fusible batting
- 1 yard fusible web adhesive
- a chopstick or turning tool
- cutting tools, including small sharp scissors
- a sewing machine
- thread for sewing the runner together, plus thread to use for applique
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.