How To Make A Rope Bowl
Let’s learn how to make a rope bowl that is super gorgeous and very colorful. This will be great in your home interior for holding little things like your yarns, fruit, bread and much more. This is great for your leftover fabrics and if you’re thinking of something super creative to get your hands on. So gorgeous friends, get all the necessary materials ready and have fun making this beautiful home accessory.
- fabric strips (more about cutting them is below)
- matching sewing thread for the top thread and the bobbin thread
- clothesline rope
- a glue stick (any cheap glue stick will do)
- a sewing machine with a zig-zag stitch
- a heavy duty sewing machine needle (sharp 100/16)
- sewing pins and clips
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.