Knitting and Crochet Project Pouch
Hello friends! Hope you all are doing wonderfully well today. Well, if you have friends who love knitting and crochet then why not make a beautiful project pouch for them. This will help in storing knitting needles, crochet hooks, and much more. So, click on the link below and you’ll be redirected to the tutorial page that will put you through the entire process of making this beautiful gift. I’m sure your friends will absolutely appreciate your kind gesture.
- 3 Fat Quarters of quilters cotton (for pouch, lining, and binding).
- 1 fat quarter of quilt batting (such as Warm and Natural)
- Scraps of co-ordinating fabric (for hexagons)
- Masking tape, 1 inch wide
- Co-ordinating sewing thread
- Tape measure
- Printed label
- Hexagon Papers (1 1/4 inch on each side)
- Sewing machine
- Rotary cutter, cutting mat, acrylic ruler
- Safety pins
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.