Cute Pineapple Ornament
Hello my wonderful friends! How are you all doing today? I hope you all are enjoying your time reading all the amazing crafts we have and trying some too. Today we’re going to make this cute pineapple ornament that you can use for a lot of things. You can even use these pineapples in making beautiful earrings, key holders and bag charms. So friends, bring some vitamins into your sewing skills by making these beautiful pineapples. They can also work well on your Christmas trees!
- One 9 x 12" sheet of Golden Wool Blend Felt
- One 9 x 12" sheet of Chartreuse Wool Blend Felt
- One 9 x 12" sheet of Kelly Wool Blend Felt
- Scraps of Assorted Wool Blend Felt
- Coordinating Embroidery Floss
- Bakers Twine
- Pineapple Ornament PDF Pattern
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.