DIY Sock Kangaroo Stuffed Animal
Well, well, well, what have we got here? A stuffed sock kangaroo? How cool! This means it’s time for some craft, yippee! Let’s invite everyone to join in, especially the kids. They will be very excited to join in, trust me! Just tell them it’s a stuffed kangaroo made out of socks, haha! These kangaroos will surely be a great toy and gift. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get straight down to business. This will be super fun!
- Plain cotton sock, crew length, 1 pair
- Button eye 8mm, black, 2
- Fabric scraps of about 10″ x 4.5″ or 2 pcs of charm square (5″ x 5″)
- Brown and Yellow embroidery floss
- Poly-fill stuffing material
- Sewing threads (matching colors)