Pretty Denim Slippers From Jeans
Nooo, don't throw those jeans away! I was bowled when I saw this very stylish pair of slippers and realized what I can do with those out of use denims at home. Well, I saw the tutorial and just went on rampage. Why? Because it made it so so easy for one to make this lovely footwear without stress. So, why not check out this free guide and let everyone at home start spotting this beautiful pair of denim slippers!
- 1 pair of jeans (any size)
- ½” x ¼” yard wadding
- A piece of thin cardboard (not the corrugated type), about 12” x 12”
- 5/8” x 1 yard pink and white gingham ribbon
- White and blue thread (choose a blue shade that matches your denim)
- Scissors, straight pins, sewing needle, pencil to mark notches, sewing machine