DIY Ferdinand The Frog
Hi, Mr Ferdinand! Yeah, we are creating Ferdinand the frog today by following the step by step instructions in the tutorial shared below. This frog is a lovely addition to our soft toys collection with its bright lemon color and touch of red. It sits well and brightens up your car and home decor even as it boosts your stuffed toy arsenal to no end!
- 1/2 yard of bright green fleece
- 6 inch x 12 inch piece of red fleece
- scraps of wool-blend felt in dark yellow and white
- a pair of 12mm black safety eyes
- black and white embroidery floss or Perle cotton, 18 inches of each
- 3/4 inch Velcro, 4 inches
- fiberfill stuffing
- coordinating all-purpose thread
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.
I love it how can I save the instructions thanks
Hello Maria 😊
There is no PDF version for this pattern but you can add this post to your bookmarks here for future reference. Good luck 🍀