DIY Hanging Organizer
Hello there. Here we have another hanging organizer to add to our DIY projects. You all know I am an orderliness freak, so I am already freaking out over this beautifully patterned hanging organizer that saves space as well as prevent mess and clutter around you. You get to keep and find your stuff exactly where you want them even as your decor is receiving a booster. So, check out the free tutorial below and get to work in creating a clutter-free environment!
- Volume fleece, single-sided iron-on, 45cm (173/4in)
- Fleece interfacing, 40cm (153/4in)
- Velvet ribbon, 1.5cm (1/2in) wide, matching color, 70cm (271/2in)
- White sewing thread
- Elastic, 5mm (1/4in) wide
- Large button, matching color
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.