DIY Jewelry Organizer
Well friends, it's a free pattern I brought for this easy to make jewelry organizer. It's easy to keep as it saves space and also ensures order in your jewelry life. So, make not one but many of this organizer to protect and arrange your fashion stuff appropriately. What about making some for your friends? Seems like a good idea!
- two fat quarters of quilting fabric
- a 3" scrap piece of fusible fleece
- 2.2 yards or 2 meters of ⅛"-width (3mm) satin cording
- sewing machine or needle, pins or sewing clips,
- iron, scissors, or rotary cutter plus cutting mat
- the free template
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.