Super Quick Bunting Dishtowel
Check out this bright and charming dishtowel. Beautiful, isn't it? Yeah, it sure is. This decorative kitchenware is a must have for everyone worth their salt because it sure makes the holidays more colorful, right? So, start getting ready for the holidays right away by sewing this bunting dishtowel. And you know what, you can DIY perfectly and efficiently because you got just the right guide in this tutorial below which of course comes free of any charges. So guys, get in the mood of festivity!
- Flour Sack from the Dollar Store or another type of cotton material.
- A piece of material that is 21 inches in width by 6 inches in height.
- A coordinating piece of material that is 4 inches in width by 40 inches in length.
- A coordinating ribbon that is 21 inches wide.
- Scraps of those 2 materials.
- Ric rac or another thin type of ribbon that is 30 inches in length.
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.