Super Easy Vintage Retro Apron
Hi all. We are still in the kitchen! Now we will enrich our kitchen life with this lovely apron. If you are cooking, why not do it in style? I always ask my friends. So, be stylish in the most important room in your home. The free pattern is shared below to make sure that you DIY and do it well. You can also make this for your kids in the homemaker's club and even as gifts to loved ones changing homes and getting married.
- 1 1/2 yard woven fabric for the skirt
- 1/2 yard woven fabric for the bodice
- 3/4 yard woven fabric for the straps
- Matching Thread
- Rotary Mat and Rotary Cutter (optional)
- Pinking Shears (optional)
- Wonder Clips or Pins
- Sewing Machine or Serger
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Free Vintage Retro Apron Pattern
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.