How To Sew An Eyeglasses Case
Hey friends!! Are you trendy and chic? Sunglasses are the in thing, both medically and fashionably because they are perfect complements to our dressing. If you are a fan or know someone who is, then, make this lovely sunglasses case to protect your precious fashion accessory and enjoy them for much longer. The tutorial is right below for you to follow to get the best at a cheap rate!
- Less than a fat quarter of fabric (less than 50 x 55 cm)
- fusible foam as a stabilizer
- one small magnetic snap (15 mm diameter) and two 1" squares of thick material for stability (e.g. fusible fleece)
- sewing machine, needle, thread, pins or sewing clips,
- iron, scissors, or rotary cutter plus cutting mat