Easy to Sew Baby Bloomers
I love sewing for babies, be it a bib, blanket, diaper cover or cute baby outfits. The variety of fabrics I can work with, the colors, the baby prints, all these never stop to amuse. One of my favorites to sew are bloomers. They serve so many purposes when it comes to our little babies wearing them, and best of all, they are extremely easy and simple to sew. Plus with our free sewing tutorial pattern it becomes all the more easier. So make sure to check it out guys, we wouldn't want our babies to miss out on this.
- Medium- weight cotton fabric for the bloomers – 1/4 yard.
- 1/2 – inch elastic for the waist:
- 16.5 –inches for 3 to 6 months and 17-inches for 6 to 12 months.
- 3/8- inch elastic for the leg holes:
- 22- inches for 3 to 6 months and 23- inches for 6 to 12 months