Leather Handle Tote Bag
How's it going guys. This beautiful Tote Bag pattern is so fun, easy and perfect for complete beginners. With it, you can show off your sewing skills next time you’re at the farmers market with this chic and useful bag, or you could decide to use it as a regular bag, as the leather handle also makes it perfect for that. And you can easily get this done just by following up on our free sewing pattern.
- Exterior Fabric -(2) 19” wide x 15.5” high
- Lining fabric – (2) 19” wide x 15.5” high
- Pocket Fabric – (1) 15” wide x 6” high
- Fusible Fleece – (2) 18” wide x 15” high
- Shape Flex – (2) 18” wide x 15” high (the fusible fleece and shape flex will use smaller pieces, so if you already have some on hand, scraps could work perfect)
- Magnet closure, leather straps and attachments
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.