DIY Fabric Koozies
Hello everyone. Making homemade gifts is a great way to save a few bucks, and really impress your family and friends. These DIY Fabric Koozies that are perfect for insulating your beverages can be made in about 15-20 minutes, maybe 30 if you’re still learning to sew, and since they are made with really any fabrics that you have laying around, these can be completely customizable. So what are you waiting for guys, let's get Sewing!
- (1) 11×5″ piece quilting cotton (for the outer body)
- (1) 11×5″ piece quilting cotton (for the body lining)
- (1) 11×5″ piece Insulbright (a heavy duty insulated fleece, found with the interfacings and stabilizers)
- (2) 11×5″ pieces fusible fleece
- (1) 4.25″ piece of 1.5″ Velcro
- Coordinating thread
- Point turning tool
- Denim sewing needle
- Basic sewing supplies: machine, iron, pins
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.