How to make the Zip Pouch
Making a zipper pouch might just be my new favourite sewing pattern. They are just so easy and quick to sew, and I have made a couple of bucks from selling a few. Sewing different styles of pouches are great for beginners to practice their sewing skills. Recently, I sewed the Zip Pouch and I can't wait to share the free tutorial and steps with you!
- One 7 inch zip
- One 5½ in x 8½ in rectangle (front)
- One 8½ in x 2 in strip (front)
- One 7 in x 8½ in rectangle (back)
- One 2 in x 11 in strip (handle)
- A zipper foot for your sewing machine