Easy Fabric Closet Safe
Yeah, order is the word of the day. We all know that clutter and disorder brings confusion, so let's check out the freely available tutorial and make this highly recommended closet safe. Open your closet and you know exactly where what is. Life surely doesn't get better now, does it?
- 1/2 yd of fabric or a remnant
- 1/2 yd of lining fabric or remnant
- Additional 1/2 yd of either fabric for pocket piece
- Small length of bias binding (Optional)
- 1 1/2 yd Pellon 808 Interfacing
- 2 14″ zippers
- Standard sewing supplies
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.