How to Make a Linen Bread Bag
Hello everyone. Today we are learning how to make bread bags. For those that are new to this word, bread bags are bags made of materials in this case Linen that can help keeps our bread fresh and free from mold. Not to long ago, I made a couple myself and once I tested it out, I knew I had to share the know how with you guys. So make sure to put this free pattern to use friends, it definitely worth your time.
- Thread to match your napkin fabric
- 1 – 100% linen dinner napkin — square with a plain edge. Choose a heavier linen fabric over a fine linen fabric. I used a 22″ x 22″ napkin.
- 27″ length of ½” ribbon, braided seine twine, heavy jute string, or fancy kumihimo braid
- Sewing machine with straight stitch
- Scissors or a way to cut the thread
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.