How to sew a Large Recessed Zipper Tote
Hii ladies, up for another amazing DIY tote tutorial? Like they always say, a woman can never have too many bags! Today we are going to learn how to sew a one of a kind tote bag. The large Recessed Zipper Tote is an awesome project all sewers need to try out. This unique and stylish bag is great for almost any occasion. They could also serve as great gifts for your friends.
- Two fabric pieces 7 1/2 by 18″
- One fabric piece 18 by 21″
- Contrasting fabric one 8 1/2 by 18″ (pale turquoise in the instructions)
- Second contrasting fabric 8 1/2 by 21″ (pink flowers in the instructions)
- Third contrasting fabric two pieces 5 by 8 1/2″ (deep pink)
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.