Fabric and Felt Snowglobe Ornaments
I hope you all are getting prepared for Christmas because I am. We are already in the month of November and Christmas is next month already. I still remember when this year started and it’s almost coming to an end. The fabric and felt snow globe ornament is a super simple craft that requires very little sewing skills. This is a perfect craft for beginners who are looking for a way to brighten their homes and add their crafts on their Christmas trees.
- Small scraps for houses, trees, snow, etc.
- 5″ x 5″ fabric piece for each snowglobe background
- Small fabric piece for base of snowglobe
- Felt pieces for front and back of snowglobe – 8″x4″
- HeatnBond Soft Stretch fusible webbing
- Thermoweb Fusible Fleece – 8″ x 5″
- Small bit of fiberfill
- DMC Embroidery Floss – black, orange and color to match your felt
- 8″ piece of ribbon
- Snowglobe Ornament Patterns