How to Sew Mini Oven Mitts
I absolutely love making accessories for the kitchen. The kitchen is the heart of the home and it’s where we get to cook those amazing and super yummy meals. Today we are going to learn how to make some mini oven mitts that are very cute and easy to use. You can definitely gift these out to your friends and family with some lovely candy or kitchen towels. Friends, get those materials ready because we are going to make something super gorgeous for our home.
- 1/3 yard of cotton fabric for the exterior
- 1/3 yard of cotton fabric for the lining
- 1/3 yard of insulated batting
- a 11” x 42” piece of thin quilt batting
- a fabric marker or tailor’s chalk for marking
- a walking foot (or dual feed foot) for your sewing machine – optional but highly recommended
- an acrylic ruler, rotary cutter and cutting mat, scissors, pins, and coordinating cotton thread
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.