Make a Cat Pillow
Add some cats to your home interior and let your house come to life. This is a very simple craft to make and all you have to do is download the pattern and cut out that little cat. Every other thing after that step is definitely super easy to attain. So friends, get some gorgeous looking fabrics and make these cats with those long tails. You can place these pillows on your couches, on your beds and literally anywhere you think.
- downloadable pattern
- regular scissors and tape
- fabric of your choice, about 3/4 of a yard per pillow
- sewing needle and thread
- fabric glue, or you can sew it if you have a machine
- fabric scissors (The first rule of fabric crafts is, never use your fabric scissors to cut paper. The second rule of fabric crafts is, never use your fabric scissors to cut paper).
- marking pen
- fiber fill to stuff your pillow
- a knitting needle or chopstick to help you stuff the corners