How to Sew a Fabric Storage Bin
Orderliness is the theme song of the day, so let's come together and agree that this lovely bin is a must-do. If not for one thing then for another. It is simply too useful in the home. This storage bin will be perfect for keeping old clothes, winter clothes, blankets, towels and much more. The icing on the cake is that we have a tutorial, and a free trial one at that to guide us. So, what are you waiting for guys?
- 1 yard of fabric for the exterior
- 1 yard of fabric for the interior (lining)
- 1/3 yard of fabric for the binding and handles
- 1 yard of foam stabilizer
- a 6 1/2’’ x 12’’ rectangle of 12 or 14 gauge vinyl
- 4’’ of sew-on hook and loop tape (velcro) - either 3/4’’ wide or 1’’ wide will work
- a fabric marking pen
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.