DIY Simple Patchwork Pillow
What's up guys! The process guide for this beautifully patterned and colorful pillow is up for grabs so get yours now and adorn your home with this lovely handwork!
- Central motif for the fussy cut center
- Scraps of fabric from your stash or from a fabric collection
- Batting 18” square
- Basting Spray (optional)
- Hera Marker
- Neutral thread
- Envelope back – top 16” x 13”
- Envelope back – bottom 16” x 8”
- Binding – 70” x 1 ¾” wide
- Cushion pad – 16” square
- Usual sewing supplies (rotary cutter, mat, ruler, sewing machine thread, scissors etc.)
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.