On-the-Go Diaper Caddy & Changing Pad
Hi baby mums and dads. I hope you are enjoying your lovely bundles of joy immensely. Well, I come bearing the tutorial for something that'll make your runs easier and less messy. It's the changing pad and caddy. It also can double as a mini diaper bag for you and the good news is that you can make this yourself seamlessly and efficiently in a jiffy by just following the steps in the tutorial instructions. Don't forget to take a walk through the tutorial and make the highly needed item for you and your baby!
- Indoor/Outdoor Fabric for Outer Shell, ½ yard (1 yard if directional fabric)
- Coordinating Laminated Fabric for Lining, ½ yard (1 yard if directional fabric)
- Pellon Nature’s Touch White Cotton Batting with Scrim or equivalent, ½ yard
- Utility Mesh Fabric, 8″ x 10″ scrap
- Optional: Third Coordinating Fabric, laminating optional (for the pocket), two 8″ x 10″ scraps
- Half-Inch Double Fold Bias Tape (approx. 88″)
- Coordinating Fold-Over-Elastic, 12″
- Coordinating Braided or Decorative Half-Inch or Wider Elastic, 13″
- Coordinating threads and heavy duty needle
- Portable, Refillable Wipes Case
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.