DIY Sock Unicorn Whale
Haha, what’s a unicorn whale? Sounds strange, yeah? Well, today we will be learning something new. Do you know any sea creature that has a horn like that of a unicorn? It is the narwhal! It is a very special creature with a protruding horn. Well, we will be making one today from socks. Are you excited? I sure am, it’s also a great opportunity to learn something new.
- Button eye, 8mm dome-shaped, black, 2; or equivalent button
- Crochet lace thread or Embroidery floss, yellow
- Poly-fill stuffing material
- Sewing threads (matching colors)
- Sewing machine or, you can hand-sew without a machine
- Long Sewing Needle (about 2"), tapestry needle and pins
- Blunt point tweezers or an awl
- Printer and letter size cardstock
- Spray bottle filled with water
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.