Cute Strawberry Pincushion
Hmmnnn. These strawberry pincushions are simply the final word in home decor. They are simply exquisite to say the least. Out-of-this-world beautiful! Get the free tutorial for these lovelies and let's get right down to business!
-The pattern (download it from here as a PDF and print it to A4)
- Small piece of fabric - approximately 15 x 20cm
- Green and white felt & stranded cotton in matching colours
- Coloured beads or pins for the flower decoration
- Ribbon or string for the hanging loop
- Stuffing material (e.g. Hobbyfill)
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.