Cool Quilted Spider Web Pillows
Trap all the spiders around you with this big spider web pillow. Really artistic, yes? In any color, it’ll be perfect for Halloween. Use the all- explanatory tutorial below for your own decor boosting pillow. I tell you, your living room will come to life with the addition of this pillow, so be ready to get to work right away friends, as you open the tutorial!
- 1/2 yard Black Kona Cotton
- 1/2 yard Bone Kona Cotton
- 1/2 yard cotton lining fabric (any color & used for both pillows)
- 1/2 yard Soft’n Toasty cotton batting or crib-size package
- Pillow or stuffing
- Black Thread
- Glow-in-the-Dark or White Thread
- 14" Zipper (optional for making pillow cover)
- Marking Pencil or Frixion Pen
- Scissors and/or rotary cutter & mat
- Sewing Machine
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.