Lovely Charm Pack Tote Bag
I love tote bags, they are perfect for shopping and running errands. They aren’t only beautiful but also, very functional. For this tote, you can combine scrap fabrics to give a patchwork look. Yeah, so you don’t really have to get new fabrics, yay! What about gifting this lovely bag to a friend or family? Sounds good? Let’s begin!
- 16 charms
- 1/3 yard matching fabric for the bottom of the bag and the handles
- 1/4 yard of matching fabric for the gathered strip and the loop closure
- 1/2 yard of matching fabric for the lining
- 1 self covered button with the bottom fabric
- 2 pieces of batting
- medium weight fusible interfacing
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.