Sew a Flat Bottom Zip Bag
Hii guys. Are you loving what you see on the screen? This DIY project is great for improving your sewing skills, it's also an amazing gift for your friends and family. The Flat Bottom Zip Bag is a wonderful project that is not only beautiful but also simple and quite quick to sew up. When I sew the zip bags, I always make sure to use a new fabric. Let's get to work! The free pattern is just below.
- 1 Fat Quarter of Fabric for Bag Outside
- 1 Fat Quarter of Fabric for Bag Lining
- ½ yard Pellon Shape Flex Interfacing
- ½ yard Pellon Fusible Fleece Interfacing
- 10″ or longer polyester zipper
- Basic Sewing Supplies
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.