Good to Go Messenger Bag
Hey guys. One of the things I love so much about this messenger bag pattern is how functional and adaptable it is. This bag includes an internal pocket, has a slim profile that still perfectly fits a laptop, notebook and book and the strap is custom-sized to fit you! It makes it easy to make a bag for all ages and sizes! So check out our free sewing tutorial right now, you are definitely going to have a lot of fun making it!!
- Fabric for the outer bag and strap (e.g. quilting cotton, denim)
- Fabric for the lining and pocket (e.g. quilting cotton)
- Light-medium weight fusible interfacing (i.e. Pellon Shapeflex SF101, Legacy Shapeflex L-SF101)
- Firm fusible stabilizer (i.e. Pellon’s Peltex #71F, Legacy #71F)
- 1 magnetic snap – ½” for small size, ¾” for large size
- Coordinating thread, scissors and general sewing supplies
- A sewing machine.