Sew the Butterfly Hair Bow
Hello guys. Isn't this just so appealing!! The Butterfly Hair Bow is an amazing pattern to add to your skill collection. Projects like this a really quick and easy to make but what makes them quite rare is that it's not always free. Luckily for you all today, I'm making my Butterfly Hair Bow pattern free for all. Once you master this pattern, people would pay dollars to get each piece. To get started, check out our free sewing pattern below.
- Scrap fabrics, roughly two 5” x 5” squares will be plenty
- Iron on interfacing, I like Pellon Shapeflex for this project.
- Strong thread, like button thread
- A hair clip of your preference
- Basic sewing supplies
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.