Easy and Beautiful Princess Dress
Hello Princess! How about we make this lovely ball gown for our beautiful princesses out there. Think it's impossible? Well, I know it's really possible. All you need is to follow the tutorial which makes the making of this gown just short of a walk in the park!
- The size 3 Princess Dress Pattern
- 1.25 yards of tulle/organza/satin/etc for each layer you plan on using
- 1.5 yards of lace (optional)
- 3/8 yard of cotton jersey or similar with good stretch
- 2 yards of fabric for the shoulder shawl
- Two 4″ pieces of ribbon for the gloves
- Gems, flowers, etc for embellishments
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.