DIY Mini Scrap Quilt
Hello all! There is a free tutorial attached to this post to make easy work of this mini scrap quilt. The working of the patterns is just so easy on the eye that we cannot but do this and enjoy our own special quilt!
- Assorted string-y scraps of your favorite fabric no wider than 1 1/2” and between 3” and 13 1/2” in length.
- 17” x 17” piece of batting
- 18” x 18” piece of fabric for backing
- 1/6 yard piece of fabric for binding (or more assorted 2 1/2” wide scraps)
- 4 pieces of paper 8 1/2” x 8 1/2”
- Sewing machine
- Rotary cutter and ruler
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.