How to Sew a Harley Pouch
Hey guys. Today's free sewing pattern which also comes a video tutorial is one that is unique. It is called the Harley Pouch. It is made up of a standard pocket to a regular slip pocket. And with that now, you have different compartments and much more space to keep your items while looking stylish at the same time. You definitely do not want to miss this one!
- One fat quarter of fabric A,
- One fat quarter of fabric B,
- A piece 33″ (84 cm) by 6″ (15.25 cm) of fabric A or B for the strap and connectors,
- Lining fabric – 40 cm by width of fabric,
- Interfacing – 2-meter lightweight interfacing based on SF101 which is 20″ (50 cm) wide. Adjust accordingly,
- Fusible fleece or foam – 21¾” (55 cm) by 17¾” (45 cm),
- Two ¾” (2 cm) rectangular rings,
- One ¾” (2 cm) strap slider,
- Inside zipper pocket – 6½” (16.5 cm) No 3 zipper OR 8″ (20 cm) No 3 zipper tape,
- One magnetic snap.
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.