How to Make an Oriole Bag
Are you a fan of fashion trends? The Oriole Bag Free sewing pattern has a very unique design that you can easily get fond of, It is a great project to DIY a bag like this. This Oriole Bag is also stylish, beautiful, fancy and unique, it also comes in different sizes. It can serve a great gift to your family and friends for holiday celebration. We have as well included a free pattern below so you can get started right away.
- 1/2 yard of exterior fabric,
- 1/2 yard of lining fabric,
- 1/2 yard of foam interfacing (By Annie’s Soft and Stable, Pellon Flex Foam, Bosal In-R-Form, or automotive headliner; if using Flex Foam, it is only 20″ wide so you should purchase at least 1 yard),
- 2 yards of 20″ wide Pellon SF-101 Shape Flex fusible woven interfacing (or medium-weight fusible),
- Twist lock or 1/2″ magnetic snap,
- Two 1″ metal rectangles,
- One 1″ metal slider,
- Clover Wonder Clips or pins,
- Rotary Cutter and Cutting Mat,
- Disappearing Ink Fabric Marker,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.