How to sew a Tortilla Warmer
If you love Mexican food, you'd surely love today's amazing DIY project! The Tortilla Warmer is an awesome pattern for beginners to sew up. They are great in the microwaves and even at a considerable amount of heat in the oven. This is one pattern your kitchen might be missing. So what do you saw we sew up the tortilla Warmer and buy some tortillas to test it out.
- 1/3 yard of 100% cotton fabric for the outside pieces
- 1/3 yard of 100% cotton fabric for the inside pieces
- 1/3-yard of cotton batting
- 100% cotton extra wide double fold bias tape
- Matching 100% cotton thread
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.