How to Sew Imposter Plush
Hey parents. Here is a nice one for your kids. There is nothing that screams fun more than characters in a game coming to life. Sew this cute little Imposter Plush toy with this free sewing pattern. It would be a great fun to use to surprise your young ones with, and I am absolutely sure they would take care of it more than their regular toys. So make sure to check it out guys, you wouldn't want to miss this for anything.
- Main fabric – minky, velvet or fleece in the color of your choice 15″x 10″- purple, blue, cyan, green, red, orange, yellow, brown
- Light grey/light blue, pink and white fabric – little scraps for the visor, tongue, glint
- Matching thread
- among us plush template (free download below)
- Polyester stuffing
- Sewing clips or pins
- Fabric pen or simply a sharpie
- Hand sewing needle and white thread
- Sewing machine or you can entirely handsew this plush toy!
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.