How to Make a Laptop Sleeve Bag
Hey guys. This Laptop Sleeve is a very quick and easy project that will give your expensive laptops some extra protection. The material used makes this bag super light but at the same time leaves it firm and well padded. The free sewing pattern for this is also extremely easy to follow which means you will be done with it in close to no time at all. So friends, make sure to give this amazing project a go, it's definitely worth the time.
- 1 yard of fabric for sleeve outside –
- 1 yard of fabric for sleeve lining – Riley Blake Vintage Verona Floral Navy
- 1 yard of ¼” wide foam – Foam Backed Automotive Headliner Beige
- Large Snap
- 1 package of double fold bias tape – Double Fold Bias Tape Extra Wide ½” x 3 Yards Navy
- Thread to match
- Walking foot for sewing machine
- Recommended: Binding Clips –
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.