How to Sew Fleece Slippers
These beautiful Fleece House Slippers are easy to make within an hour, and the pattern is adjustable for any size you want. This slippers can serve as just the right gift to make for every member of the family especially for Winter. And since winter is already knocking on our doors, we have to put an end to walking around the house with cold toes. Instead, use this free pattern to sew yourself some slippers and keep your feet warm and toasty.
- 1/2 yard fleece fabric (or less)
- Coordinating Thread
- Decorative Buttons (Optional)
- 3 Dimensional Fabric Paint – To make the bottoms non-skid (Optional)
- Fleece in different colors for trim and decoration (Optional)
- Reviewer Tip: If you need the slippers to be securely non-skid you can use non-skid grip fabric for the soles (1/4 yard)
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.