How to Make a Rattle Cube Toy
This is the cutest toy to give as a baby shower gift! Baby blocks or cube toys encourage babies to crawl and explore in a gentle way. Better more, inserting jingle bells into the cube turns it into a soft rattle that grown-ups will enjoy too. With this free tutorial, you'll learn how to make this Large Baby Block Rattle in the fastest way possible. The tutorial pattern is also easy for beginners to follow, so everyone should able to give it a try.
- 6 x colorful fabric scraps of cotton measuring 10 x 10 cm
- – stuffing
- – rattle on loading
- – A piece of paper or cardboard measuring 10 x 10 cm for a template
- – pen and craft scissors
- – Tailors Chalk or Fabric markers
- – sewing thread , fabric scissors and pins or material brackets
- – Optional: rotary cutter and cutting mat
- – A sewing machine
- – iron and ironing board
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.