DIY Soft and Thick Winter Blanket
Hello again guys. With winter fast approaching, I decided to myself that I would make a few winter projects to keep myself warm all through the sometimes gruesome cold. And one of the many projects is this winter blanket, which is also one of my favorites. This blanket would help keep you and your kids warm and cozy at anytime of the day, and it's also pretty easy to make. The tutorial will also guide you through the whole process and with all that, you would have made your first winter blanky before you know it.
- 1.5 to 2 yards of flannel per side. (I used these:Winter Polar Bears, Reindeer, Gray, and Mint Flannel)
- Polyester Batting (This roll makes enough for two blankets)
- Fabric Scissors,
- Micro Scissors
- Straight Pins
- Quality Coordinating Thread
- Pearl Cotton Skein (Matched to thread)
- Large Needle for Hand Ties (I used this one)
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.