Quilted Tassel Pouch
This is such a cute little pouch. It’s the quilted tassel pouch that will be wonderful as a little gift and help in storing literally anything you like. This will be perfect for your little hair ties, cards, keys and much more. So friends, pick up those gorgeous looking fabrics and let’s put them to good use by clicking on the link below and following the step-by-step instructions. Quilt has never looked so cute like this before!
- (2) Patchwork panels a little larger than 9" x 6"
- (2) Quilting cotton lining pieces* 9" x 5-3/4"
- (2) Batting rectangles, slightly larger than the patchwork panels
- (1) 8" metal zipper with donut pull
- (1) Skein DMC Pearl Cotton embroidery thread; or one skein of each color that you will use
- Sewing machine and standard sewing/quilting supplies
- Zipper foot
- Erasable fabric pen
- Ultimate Quilt 'n Stitch Presser Foot
- Water soluble fabric glue pen
- Large Tassel Maker