Easy 2 Zip Hip Bag
Hello everyone. Here's the rave of the moment, the 2-zip hip bag and it's designer style to boot. This bag sits perfectly and amazingly on your hips in your preferred outfit. It is also a keep-safe item that you can wear in your retail shop to keep your cash and other small objects safe from pilfering. The free pattern is shared below to guide you as you DIY!
- 1 fat quarter of fabric (or vinyl fabric) for the exterior
- 1 fat quarter of fabric for the lining
- a 13 1/2’’ x 11’’ piece of foam interfacing
- 1 handbag zipper at least 10’’ long
- 1 handbag zipper at least 10 1/2’’ long
- 1 yard of 2 1/4’’ or 2 1/2’’ wide bias cut binding
- 1 yard of 1 1/2’’ wide waistband elastic
- a plastic or metal buckle
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.