DIY Watermelon Dress
Yum yum. Isn't this dress exquisite? Mums and dads in the house, why don't you do your baby girl the honors of wearing mummy's or daddy’s handwork and looking so lovely in it. I share the free how-to guide with the PDF Pattern below for you to perfectly make this Watermelon Dress and even stock up your fashion shop as you get a good hang of the pattern. Don't forget that sweetheart neck design which is a winner anyday, so so lovely!
- 1 yard cotton, chambray, linen or other mid or light weight woven fabric.
- 1 12 inch invisible zipper
- scraps of red (or pink) white, and green fabric for collar
- 1/4 yard light weight fusible interfacing (for collar)
- black thread to embroider seeds on collar