Little Red Riding Hood Costume
Hi everyone. It's costume time with the Little Red Riding Hood costume. This brings your kid out gloriously at that costume party or even the drama class. Follow the step by step instructions in the sewing pattern below to DIY and make your princess rock the day in this lovely costume. Get your needles and threads out, let’s begin!
- 1 yard of white cotton fabric
- 2 yards of charcoal fabric for skirt portion
- 2 yards of red “silky solid” fabric for cape
- 1/2 yard black vinyl
- 1 eyelet kit
- white zipper
- silky 5/8″ red ribbon for corset
- 1 inch grosgrain red ribbon for cape
- 1/4 inch elastic
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.