Learn How to Sew a Cute Purse Bag
Hii ladies. If you love this picture, you'd surely love making one of these. The Cute Purse Bag is just so lovely! So quick and simple to learn, it's totally easy for beginners. Sewing small bags is a great way to kick off your sewing adventure. I'll advice you to find a fabric which matches the one used to get this wonderful piece. So...let's get to work, check out our free tutorial for this project.
- Outer layer fabric (quilting cotton),
- Lining fabric (quilting cotton),
- One 6″ (15 cm) zipper,
- One 10″ (25 cm) zipper,
- Interfacing (Fusible Fleece – 987F Fusible Fleece or Vilene H630),
- Two 5/8″ (1.5 cm) wide D Rings,
- Two 5/8″ (1.5 cm) wide swivel snap hooks,
- 1½″ (4 cm) wide Bias tapes – 55½″ (140 cm).
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.